Oh my gah. Rowan decided to up the ante on the whole ear infection thing and get two ear infections and pneumonia. Pneufreakingmonia. We were supposed to leave for a trip to DC on Friday night, but Thursday we ended up back at the pediatrician’s office for the second time that week when he cried for 12 hours straight. He had O2 sats in the low 90s, and after two rounds of nebulizer was still crackly, though his saturation was better.
I knew this would be an eventful weekend, but in a well-planned, 100% awesome sort of way. And then the universe must have read my #TBT post and decided what I really needed was more ill-advised adventure.
“…if i don’t get out soon I’ll lose my mind
take me anywhere surprise me.”
– Eddie From Ohio
I owe everyone a long update, I know. For the most part no news is good news.
Rowan is still nursing with only one bottle per day. I may not have to pay cobra after all. He’s over 10 pounds!